Engagement photos in Albury Wodonga that set my creative soul on fire every time I look at them!
These guys were a literal dream. They originally enquired back in August 2019 and we planned to do the shoot once it warmed up and came into summer. But I think both times that we had scheduled the shoot it was going to be raining! And they new that they wanted beautiful sunset photos so we postponed again holding out for the perfect whether. Well I can happily say that i’m so happy we waited!! Ok, it was a little chilly on the day of this shoot and we were on the top of a hill out at the weir but man oh man it was so worth it! We had the most dynamic light to play with and every way I looked was a new backdrop and a new feel. Such a dream!
Let’s talk about why you should definitely do an Engagement session before your wedding day.
Well actually you should do an engagement just to celebrate the fact that, hello, you’re engaged! Thats exciting on its own!!
But other then that you should do an engagement session for the following reasons;
- It’s a great way to get to know your photographer and build a relationship with them. The better you know your photographer for your wedding the more you will feel relaxed around them. Plus you’ll trust them so much more!
- Following that, trust is a huge thing! I can tell you that I can do all these things but other then my instagram page I haven’t proved it to you yet. So this is a great way for me to prove it! You should get your engagement photos back and think ‘heck yeah i’ve picked the best photographer!’
- It is a great chance for you to figure out what you do and do like. What feels natural for you guys and what doesn’t. At the end of the day every couple is different, different love styles, different shapes and sizes! So we work together at the engagement session to figure out what you guys like best and what suits you best. For example, a shot with a couple who are a head different may not work for a couple that are the same height. So we figure all of that out
- It’s nice to have some photos that aren’t in a big white dress and suit. Something a bit more casual.
- And last, it’s so much FUN!! There is no pressure of a wedding day or a timeline. No rushing back to the reception because your meal is ready. We get to just have fun and relax and you guys get to enjoy each others company.
Next up I might do a blog on how to get the most out of your engagement photos. Leave a comment below if you’d read!
Enjoy scrolling through the love and colour of Alana & Tylar’s engagement session!
And if you’d like to book in your own engagement session just get in touch! Its a $99 session fee to lock it in and then $350 for 15 High Res Images of your choice. Super easy! Head to the contact page and fill out a form if you’re interested in more information or want to book in https://blissfullovephotography.com.au/contact-us/
Much love, Kelsey xx
Blissful Love Photography